HSRP High Security Number Plate for Old Vehicles Online Apply 2020-2021 with Color Coded Fuel Stickers Registration State Wise Website:- Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MORTH) Government of India has announced that the HSRP (High Security Registration Plate) registration for OLD Vehicles and color-coded fuel stickers for residents of India are compulsory. The 2, 4 Wheelers, car owners can now register for number plates through the official website as per their state or Contact your nearest Authorized Dealer. (Link Given Below or Near me) or www.bookmyhsrp.com and fill the required details. HSRP and color-coded fuel plate are mandatory otherwise Otherwise you will have to fill the challan.
Overview of High-Security Registration Plate
|HSRP||High-Security Registration Plates|
|Introduced by||Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MORTH)|
|Apply Mode||Online mode, Dealer|
|Registration Start from||Available|
|HSRP Plate Size||1 mm Especial grade aluminum plate|
|Article category||HSRP Online Apply & Sticker for OLD Vehivle|
|Official web site||www.bookmyhsrp.com (Delhi, UP)
Check Below as Per Your Sate
HSRP Number Plate Registration 2021 for Old Vehicle
The transport department has released the notification on few days prior. According to notice, there are about 4 million cars registered in Delhi before 2012 which do not have HSRP. The number of vehicles with fuel stickers is around three and a half lakhs. All the car owners are informed that the transport department of Delhi has approved 236 vehicle dealers to install the HSRP for old Vehicle and Fuel Stickers. So dealers have tied up with the vendor and create a web sitewww.bookmyhsrp.com from where can be book the HRSP Plate and Fuel stickers. Those candidates who have valid HSRP, they can register for color-coded stickers by paying Rs 100. Candidates must have chassis number & engine number for entered to book the slots. Candidates stay and connected with us regarding HSRP latest update.
State Wise Website for HSRP Registration
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Apply Here|
|Daman and Diu||Apply Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Apply Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply HereLast date Notice|
|West Bengal||Apply Here|
NOTE: These Official websites added here as per our Research, Please verify first then apply. Also, You can get the HSRP number Plate from your Nearest Authorized Dealer. we provide here only the latest info.
Notice for High-Security Registration Plates (HSRP), Stickers for Vehicle by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Delhi HSRP & Color Coded Fuel Sticker Registration
HSRP is a standard license plate throughout India. It is a secured number plate with a uniform pattern. The transport department has started the registration process. All the citizens who own cars will have to register themselves to get an HSRP in Delhi. the HSRP number plate mandatory for the Delhi citizens. HSRP and colored fuel stickers have been made mandatory in the country. Everyone make sure to register yourself for the HSRP so that you will not get fined. If you are from outside Delhi but live in Delhi then Visit your Vehicle registration State website for registration or contact your nearest authorized dealers.
Transport Department Delhi Official Notice- transport.delhi.gov.in
Charges for upgrading the Number Plates as given below mention you can check it
- For Two Wheelers Rs 300 – 400/-
- For Other Vehicles Rs 600 – 1100/-
- Charges for Only a Sticker Rs 100/-
HSRP Customer Care Number
As you might be aware the Delhi Government has made a rule for every citizen to get HSRP Registration. According to sources, there are more than 4 million vehicles that are not registered for HSRP. Many people have lots of questions and are facing difficulty. Here we have provided the helpline numbers from where you can seek help and get yourself registered. The time to contact to the customer care number is Monday – Saturday 10:AM – 6:00 PM.
- High-Security Number Plates Customer Care Number: 011-47504750
- Customer Grievance Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for HSRB High-Security Number Plate Online
Step 1: Visit the official website of HSRB Booking @ www.bookmyhsrp.com (For Delhi), As Per you State
Step 2: Select a Private Vehicle/Commercial Vehicle.
Step 3: Select Fuel Type and Vehicle Type like Scooter, car etc.
Step 4: Now fill the brand and select the state.
Step 5: Now fill the information like Registration Number, Registration Date, etc
Step 6: Fill your personal details like Name, Address, Contact Details, etc.
Step 7: Now pay the registration fees and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
Step 8: Your registration process is now successful.
Imp. UPDATE – Delhi Government has announced that HSRP will now be compulsory for everyone from 1st October 2020. (You can register yourself through the link above).
Q1. Is it compulsory for me to have HSRP?
Ans. Yes, HSRP is now compulsory in Delhi. (when article updated.)
Q2. Where can I check the status for HSRP registration?
Ans. You can check the HSRP registration on your state official portal.
Q3. What are the fees for registration for HSRP?
Ans. The cost for HSRP registration is Rs 600/ – 1100/- for the four-wheeler, Rs 300/ – 400/- for the two-wheelers
- What is the role of Central Government relating to introduction of HSRP
The role of Central Govt. is limited to:
- Notifying the standards and specifications of High Security Registration Plates.
- Notifying the testing agencies who are to test the plates and give Type Approval to vendors based on these specifications.
- Notifying the date of implementation .
- What is the role of State Government relating to introduction of HSRP
- To implement the scheme in accordance with the rules framed by Central Government.
- To select the vendors from among those who have been given Type Approval Certificate by the authorized testing agencies under Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989 .
- After selection of vendor, to make sure that proper controls are being exercised at the time of issuance of these plates.
- Which testing agencies have been authorized to give Type Approval certificate:
They are :
- Central Road Research Institute (CRRI), Delhi, Mathura Road, P.O. CRRI, New Delhi-20
- Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) , P.B. 832, Pune- 411004
- Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (VRDE), Vahan Nagar, Ahmed Nagar-414006
- Who can be selected by State to sell/affix HSRP ?
Any prospective vendor can obtain type approval certificate from any of the authorized testing agencies and thereafter can participate in the selection procedure by the State Governments. It is for the State Govt. to select a vendor or vendors.
- Does Central Government grant Licence/appoint distributor/give franchise:
The Central Government does not grant licence or appoint distributor/ give franchise to any vendor.
The new High Security Registration Plate scheme is to be introduced throughout the country in respect of new vehicles from 31.5.2005 or any earlier date as may be notified by any State for their own State. In-use vehicles have been given a further time of 2 years thereafter to switch over to the new plates.